Like | reblog
- sorry if you actually liked me
- because i'm kinda sick of this blog
- and the stuff i post on it
- and my dash
- there's that other blog that i post writing on
- but i'm keeping this one too in case i have a change in mood and decide that i want you back
i am hereby going to go on hiatus from this blog probably. i might come on occasionally to queue stuff maybe but probably not due to reasons undisclosed. if you feel like following me on a blog that i actually post things on and still use, then please feel free to follow me here.
sabrina over and out.
The Avengers. It’s what we call ourselves, sorta like a team. “Earth’s Mightiest Heroes” type thing. Takes us a while to get any traction, I’ll give you that one. But let’s do a head count here: your brother, the demigod; a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend; a man with… breathtaking anger management issues; a couple of master assassins… And you, big fella, you’ve managed to piss off every single one of them.
via | source
Like | reblog
- ah this is probably wes anderson's best film
- or i think so
- i'm so in love with wes anderson though
“I think we’re just gonna to have to be secretly in love with each other and leave it at that”
The Royal Tenenbaums (2001) dir. Wes Anderson
but not the ones with hazel eyes and a heartbeat.
unknown (via unradiantly)